This month’s edition of our newsletter includes:
- Single touch payroll extended to all employers
- Under 20 employees? What you need to do
- Employers with poor super guarantee payment history outed
- Extension of the $20k instant asset write-off
- Removing the CGT main residence exemption for non-residents
- Employer Superannuation Guarantee amnesty
- SMSF membership limit changes
- Superannuation guarantee and salary sacrifice
- Craft beer excise changes
- Future Drought Fund
- Curbing payday loans and rent-to-buy schemes
- Benefits during emergencies exempt from FBT
- International Women’s Day: Has anything changed?
View our newsletter here.
Take Care Col, Ken & The Team at Rede