This month’s edition of our newsletter includes:
- Confusion over personal income tax changes – what are you really entitled to?
- What changed
- How the Low and Middle Income Tax Offset works
- Why the Government doesn’t want you accepting cash payments of $10,000 or more
- Why the change?
- Interaction with the AUSTRAC reporting entities
- ‘Proof of Life’ Certificates Required for Overseas Pensioners
- Weirdest Tax Deductions Revealed
- Tax Treatment of Compensation from Financial Institutions
- FBT and Uber style ride sharing
- FBT taxi travel exemption
- Ride sharing and FBT
View our newsletter here.
Take Care Col, Ken & The Team at Rede