The guide covers the measures for:
- financing support, and
- The state and territory initiatives like payroll tax.
- What changed in the guide since the first release.
- JobKeeper updated for ATO comments that they will accept April employer registrations in May
- Typo fixed in version 9 of JobKeeper – date should be 30 March not 30 April
- Jobkeeper has been rewritten to add clarity
- Jobkeeper subsidy following passage of legislation, release of the Treasury rules, release of ATO guidance
- State and territory residential rental prohibition on evictions
- Addition of child care
- Addition of Northern Territory stimulus package
- Addition of information on code of conduct for commercial tenancy
- Tasmania added in state and territory round up
- Disclaimer and contact page added
- Reference to full time employees removed in apprentice (remove from Treasury fact sheet).
- WA, NSW & Qld state based incentives updated for new releases
View our newsletter Newsletter PDF.
Take Care Col, Ken & The Team at Rede